Search Engine Marketing
Let them find you better
Search Engine Marketing means presenting an advertisement to a user based on its search query. Firstly, businesses bid on specific keywords, and when anyone enters a text resembling that keyword, a text ad is shown for their benefit so the user can click on the ad and learn more about a particular product or service.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving the visibility of a website on search engines by using both on-site and off-site website elements. It helps to drive traffic to the website, and might even interest them to sign up for a blog subscription, try a demo of a product, or any other service offered.
- Analysing website SEO and optimising it for better performance
- Creating backlinks from there trustworthy websites
- Keyword research
- Content strategy and executions
- Targeted SEO campaign and reporting
Paid Search/ Pay-per-click Marketing
PPC or Pay-per-click marketing is a fast and cost-effective form of online advertising. It enables us to generate high-quality traffic to a website. It’s a model of internet marketing in which an amount is paid, only when that particular ad is clicked.
- Actionable insights in your pay-per click marketing campaigns
- Keywords including top performing search terms
- Ad performance information
- Bid optimisation suggestions
- Improving your ad copy
- Creating compelling landing pages
- Identifying negative keywords to save money
- Discovering new keywords
I have been knowing Kandarp the main visionary of Granth for 3 years. What a beautiful human being. His persona radiates in his organization as well. Great design works. top-notch work. Quality of designs and any other works done by Granth are absolutely beyond any other company's standard. Try to meet the fellow once. such a good service is rare these days. Thanks for all the help done by Granth for my design works and publishing work
Jitesh DongaCommunity Manager - Pratilipi
Got a project?
Want to give a creative direction to your business needs ? If yes then you have come to the right place. MEET GRANTH