Think social act social
We use social media for entertainment, to talk news, to buoy up with friends/family, and many more. But, today, social media also helps businesses in their marketing goals. Here, firms can connect with people, search rivals, find out the new talk of people about their business, and listen to them accordingly. This transforms the way they interact with their customers and gives a platform to create great content that can promote the business.
With over 2.45 billion active users, today, Facebook is the largest social media network worldwide. Hence, it is perfect for businesses and customers. Facebook allows its users to build business pages and even provides some useful tools like creating advertisements to reach their preferred community. For this, companies need to create exciting and likable campaigns for their business.
- Building brand awareness while prompting lead generation
- Optimised business page copy
- Refining target audience
- Recommendations on information to be added on about page
- Incorporating call-to-action on your page
- Creating a posting schedule
- Helping you to build follower base
- Posting social media content like stories, questions, photos, videos and more.
Twitter is a rapidly evolving platform. One of the key benefits is that even an individual can approach a day old company or a years-old conglomerate by tagging them. Today, many giant companies are regularly active on Twitter to preserve their brand image. Hence, it is ideal for both B2C and B2B businesses to connect with their people. People can find any engaging topic on Twitter by using hashtags with relevant keywords, which enables them to find a particular subject or business without a hitch.
- Creating and setting up business account
- Optimising existing profiles
- Generate recurring or on-demand post
- Measure and report metrics
- Reach out to industry influencers and increase your sphere of influence with follower pushes
- Create, track and manage contests , hashtag campaigns and other interactive content
- Targeting high value users
LinkedIn is a social media platform that helps professionals to connect online. It allows them to join groups, reach out to the company’s top personalities, recruiters, etc. and many more. Here, businesses can market their work in front of experts by posting articles related to their business or service and create a solid business reputation.
- Refining target market
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Copywriting your business page’s network profile
- Making strategic connections
- Engaging with users and other brands
- Monitoring audience and page growth
- Reporting on your performances
Instagram is another ravishing platform with daily active 450+ million users. It is embraced by businesses whose work involves sharing images and videos to their followers. Most of its users are under the age of 30, which makes it an ideal choice for budding brands.
- Rolling Instagram marketing and promotions
- Audience engagement videos and posts
- Instagram Ad management
- Promoting your business on Instagram
- Developing Instagram campaigns to increase brand awareness
Pinterest is jam-packed with pictures because it is a platform for businesses that need images to market themselves. It is best suited for the fashion, art, food, and health industries. The majority of its users are women, and it even prompts them to ‘pin’ the images.
- Creating rich pins
- Targeting audience
- Keyword research
- Engaging with pins of other brands
- Increasing number of followers
YouTube is a top-notch video sharing platform, which allows users to upload and share their videos. It is not often the first pick of businesses, but we can’t deny the fact that it is the second-largest social media platform. Youtube videos are free to upload, but the channel holds the right to put an advertisement on them.
- Video creation
- Strategies to improve key performance metrics like watch time, engagement, reach, etc.
- Providing reports and analytics
- Responding to comments
- Creating Youtube Ad videos for lead generation
The team is unique in all aspects like designing, writing, graphics, and concepts... if you are looking for a marketing company ... 'GRANTH ' I would recommend.
Dr. Kenil LathiaDentist - Ocean32
I have been knowing Kandarp the main visionary of Granth for 3 years. What a beautiful human being. His persona radiates in his organization as well. Great design works. top-notch work. Quality of designs and any other works done by Granth are absolutely beyond any other company's standard. Try to meet the fellow once. such a good service is rare these days. Thanks for all the help done by Granth for my design works and publishing work
Jitesh DongaCommunity Manager - Pratilipi
Got a project?
Want to give a creative direction to your business needs ? If yes then you have come to the right place. MEET GRANTH